Dextrose Monohydrate Food Grade is a sweetener with a mild, sweet flavour that is widely used in bakery, beverage, confectionery and dairy food industries. It is a fine, white, free-flowing powder that is derived from corn and is highly soluble in water. It is a nutritive sweetener and provides energy, as well as enhances flavours, textures, and shelf-life of food products. It is also an excellent source of glucose, making it an ideal choice for many food and beverage applications.
Applications: Ice Creams, Baked goods, Jams, energy drinks, canned fruits.
Imported from India. Sayaji Industries Limited is quality audited by 1-2-Taste India Private Limited.
Dextrose is commercially prepared by hydrolysis of starch, employing acid or the modern method of enzymatic hydrolysis. It is used in pharmaceutical & food industries and also for preparing ice-cream as it lowers the freezing point more than that of sugar. It is also used for producing quality yeast for bakery products.
Dextrose is less sweet than sugar. In ice-creams, sorbet, etc. large amount of dextrose can be used to increase the solid substance without unduly increasing the sweetness. Moreover, solutions of dextrose have a lower freezing point than that of cane sugar resulting in ice-cream with smoother and creamier texture.
Dextrose is widely used in preference to cane sugar for canned and ready-made foods, confectionery, dairy products, carbonated beverages, canned fruits, meat products, jam and jellies etc. The main advantage of dextrose over sugar is that its moderate sweetness does not obliterate the finer flavour, yet dextrose is as powerful a preservative as sugar. Dextrose does not require inversion like cane sugar before assimilation into the system.
– White, soluble powder derived from corn
– Produced by Sayaji Industries Limited, country of origin India.
– Our customers value this Dextrose as an alternative to supply from China, ideal when you want to diversify your sourcing region.
– All certifications available (FSSC 22000, ISO 9001) according to EU standards. Kosher and Halal certified.
– Packaged in 25 Kg paper/hdpe Bags
– Quantity: 1×40′ FCL (22,75 MT)
– Shipped per 35 bags on wooden block pallets (1m. x 1,20m.) with total net weight of 875 Kg per pallet (26 pallets per container)
– Application: sweetener in baked goods, beverages, candy, and dairy products.