Africrops Organic Moringa leaf powder is a natural food with a special nutritional composition. Organic moringa leaf powder is made from hand-picked leaves of the moringa plant. The leaves come from certified organic cultivation areas. After the harvest, the leaves are gently air-dried and then turned into a fine powder grind.
Africrops Moringa leaf powder has a pleasantly tangy, bitter taste. It is vegan, gluten-free and raw food quality. The powder can be used in many ways. It can be offered as a pure powder or processed into pellets or capsules.
Africrops Leaf powder is a rich source of vitamins (C & A), natural antioxidants, all the essential amino acids, calcium, potassium, iron, pytamines (secondary plant substances), trace elements, proteins and anti-inflammatory substances that are easily available to human health.
Content: 100% pure Moringa leaf powder (Moringa oleifera)
Application in different products:
- Weaning foods, Paneer with extract of Moringa oleifera leaf found to have high nutrient content than normal paneer.
- Africrops Moringa powder is incorporated in instant noodles, chocolate, functional drinks, herbal biscuits, bread, cakes, yoghurt, muffins, smoothies, dressings, soups, sauces and baked goods can be prepared.
- Africrops Moringa powder is used in developing nut and vital bars, detox mixes, nutraceuticals.
- Used in pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetic industry
- Animal feed ingredient
- Increases the Natural defense system of the body
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain
- Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
- Promotes the Cell structure of the body
- Natural Serum cholesterol.
- Leaves and buds are rubbed on the temples for headache.
- Skin antiseptic.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney
- Promotes energy
- Promotes proper digestion
- Takes care of the immune system of the body
- Promotes healthy circulatory system
- Supports the normal sugar levels of the body
- It is an anti-inflammatory
- Gram per gram of dried moringa nutrition = 9× protein of yoghurt, 10× vitamin A of carrots, 15× potassium of banana, 17× calcium of milk, 0.5× vitamin C of oranges.
- Africrops Moringa contains an anti-aging compound called Zeatin, which is naturally occurring cytokinins. It is a strong antioxidant, effective against prostate and skin cancers and other tumors
Recommend to start with ½ teaspoon of Moringa powder. After 5 to 8 days the dosage can be increased to 1 tablespoon per day. Moringa should always be taken in combination with other meals and with plenty of liquids.