Gum Arabic ‘Hashab’ is known for its many uses in food items such as ice cream and soft drinks, marshmallows and other candies. It is also used in the food industry as a stabilizer. Gum Arabic ‘Hashab’ is instantly soluble in water and insoluble in ethanol. Crude of the grades are selected based on the type of hand Picked Selected (HPS), Cleaned Gum, Siftings and Dust.
Applications of Foga gum Arabic (hashab) instant powder:
- Foga gum Arabic (hashab) instant powder can be used in beverages because it is not gritty, does not thicken, and has a mild taste.
- Also said to be a prebiotic ingredient (a non-digestible food ingredient in dietary fiber that can stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines).
|Smoothies, soft drinks, soups, instant drinks and dessert mixes||Thickening agent|
|chocolate candies, gumdrops, marshmallows and chewing gum||Prevent crystallization, film forming ability, glazing agent|
|Carbonated soft beverage||Foam stabilizer|
|Alcoholic beverage||Clarifying agent|
|Dairy products||Thickening agent|
|Bakery products||Hydrocolloid, Moisture binder|
This product is a natural safe prebiotic. It has no contraindications or interactions and can be used on a daily basis as part of the diet.
- For dry food pour 1 Tablespoon all over the food
- For soupy food pour 1 Tablespoon while mixing
With liquids (water is recommended):
- Pour 1 Tablespoon into a dry glass
- Very quickly pour the liquid into the glass (250ml)
- Stir and drink
Health benefits of Foga gum Arabic (hashab) instant powder
- It helps to lower cholesterol levels, keep blood sugar in check, protect against diabetes, and aid in the treatment of digestive disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Gum Arabic suppresses the appetite, reduces gut inflammation, alleviates constipation, relieves diarrhea, and supports weight loss efforts (by helping you stay full for longer).
- Weight management
- Renal effect
- Sore Throats and Dry Coughs
- The University of Minnesota (2019) did clinical studies on the gum arabic effects on human health concluded that consumption of 40 grams/day of gum arabic reduces the peak of glucose response. This evidence provides that gum arabic acts as a functional fiber in human nutrition.