GPI GF Pizza C Mix is a blend of white rice flour, corn starch, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, sugar, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, baking powder, salt, and xanthan. An easy to handle and pliable pizza dough is formed by simply adding a few pantry essentials. The resulting pizza crust has the bite and mouthfeel comparable to wheat flour pizza crust.
Benefits of GPI GF Pizza C Mix:
- Easy to prepare
- Enhances structure of baked crusts to better support toppings
- Yields pizza with crispy crust
Ingredients: White Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (E464), Baking powder (Disodium Diphosphate E450i, Sodium Bicarbonate E500ii, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate E341i), Salt, Xanthan Gum (E415).
Recommended Dosage Level: 200 g (1 ½ Cups) to yield one 12” pizza dough
Suggested Application Recipe: Gluten-Free Pizza Dough
- Dissolve yeast in warm water (37-39°C) and let stand approximately 5 minutes. Grease a non-perforated 12” pizza tray.
- Measure GPI GF Pizza C Mix in a mixing bowl. Mix in parmesan cheese. Add in yeast mixture, and vegetable oil.
- With a whisk attachment and electric mixer, mix on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to medium-high speed and whisk for a total of 4 minutes. Let mixture rest, covered, for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 204°C.
- Gently press and push the dough to 1/3” thick or desired thickness. Let rest, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Place the tray on middle rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the tray and top with sauce and toppings, return to the oven and bake for another 13-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and cheese gets melted.
- Remove the tray from oven, cool slightly, slice and serve.
Conforms to the FAO/WHO (JECFA), Canada Food and Drugs Act, U.S. FDA, EU Regulations and Food Chemicals Codex Standards.