GPI GF Brownie Mix is a blend of sugar, cocoa powder, white rice flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, carrageenan, and guar gum. It produces fudgy and cohesive brownies, which is easy to prepare with addition of a few simple ingredients. Developing gluten-free brownie is to provide comparable texture without compromise on taste.
Benefits of GPI GF Brownie Mix:
- Easy to prepare
- Produces fudgy and cohesive brownies
Sugar, Cocoa Powder, White Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Baking Powder (Disodium Diphosphate E450i, Sodium Bicarbonate E500ii, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate E341i), Carrageenan E407, Guar gum E412.
Recommended Dosage Level: 550g (3 cups) to yield one 9” x 9” brownie
Suggested Application Recipe: Gluten-Free Brownie
- Preheat oven at 177°C. Grease a 9”x9” pan. Measure GPI GF Brownie Mix in a mixing bowl and add eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix all ingredients on low speed with an electric mixer for 30 seconds until blended. Beat for another 90 seconds at medium speed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
Conforms to the FAO/WHO (JECFA), Canada Food and Drugs Act, U.S. FDA, EU Regulations and Food Chemicals Codex Standards.