GPI GF Cookie Mix is a blend of white rice flour, brown sugar, icing sugar, tapioca starch, salt, sodium bicarbonate, and xanthan gum. It produces moist and soft cookies without compromise on taste, which is easy to prepare with the additions of few simple ingredients.
Benefits of GPI GF Cookie Mix:
- Easy to prepare
- Versatile base mix
- Produces moist and soft cookies
White rice flour, sugar, icing sugar, tapioca starch, salt, sodium bicarbonate E500ii, xanthan gum E415.
Recommended Dosage Level: 360g (2 cups) to yield 24 cookies.
Suggested Application Recipe: Gluten-Free Cookies
- Preheat the oven at 177°C.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter until fluffy and pale in colour for about 4 minutes.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and combined.
- Add in GPI GF Cookie Mix and stir to mix until it forms homogenous mixture.
- Drop the dough on ungreased cookie sheet and cut by rounded tablespoonful 2” apart.
- Bake it for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are golden brown but still slightly soft in the center.
- Remove from the oven. Let the cookies cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Add different variations like chocolate chips, oatmeal, green tea/ cocoa powder in the recipe.
Conforms to the FAO/WHO (JECFA), Canada Food and Drugs Act, U.S. FDA, EU Regulations and Food Chemicals Codex Standards.