SWEETENER COMPOUND Classic 100110
- Is created for partial sugar reduction in Softdrinks, up to 50-60% sugar reduction.
- Ingredients: Acesulfame K and Sucralose in a specific ratio plus Sweetness Optimisers (Natural Flavour)
- The sweetening ingredients are NOT natural, but these sweeteners are not metabolised by the human body.
- Patented technology.
- In sweet soft drinks the Sweetness Equivalent (SE) is approx. 200-260 times sweeter than sugar.
SWEETHOUSE SWEETENER COMPOUNDS
- Provides sugar-like mouth-feel & body.
- Reduces bitterness while masking off-notes.
- Achieves clean taste without the aftertaste typically associated with high-intensity sweeteners.
- Patented Technology.
- Is easy to use as a “drop-in”-System.
- Is sustainable and reduces carbon footprint.
- Is saving costs compared to sugar.
Sweetener Compound Classic 100110 has a Natural / Synthetic classification – artificial sweeteners Acesulfame K and Sucralose plus natural taste optimisation from natural flavours yet neutral in application.
Sweetness Equivalent: 200-230-times sweeter than sugar (sucrose).
- Halal (certified)
- Kosher (non-certified)
- Lacto-vegetarian (non-certified)
- Ovo-Vegan (non-certified)
- Vegan (non-certified)
- Vegetarian (non-certified)