Help with using Flavours in Bakery and Confectionary
— Stephen Donaldson —
— Director SJD Consultancy 2020 Inc.—
Flavours play a critical role in the development of successful and differentiating food products.
They deliver more than just the base flavour, they also contribute to the key reason whether a consumer would buy your product again.
Often the selection, development and commercialization of flavours raise many questions with product developers and their team members.
Flavour technology has increased significantly in the past few years, and it can be complicated to keep up with all the aspects of mouthfeel, astringency, bitterness, sweet profiles, etc. The flavours offered here are leading edge, and can make the difference between an average product or a fantastic one. Could you benefit from some advice and help?
Stephen can help you and your teams during the process, either by consultation, training or project support.
Stephen Donaldson is a highly experienced and educated Research & Development (R&D) Consultant who has garnered a wealth of knowledge and expertise from achieving wide-spread success across 5 continents and 8 product categories. He has a demonstrable history of forging entirely new revenue streams and streamlined processes for global giants and SME’s.
LEARN HOW TO SELECT AND APPLY FLAVOURS WITH STEPHEN
Stephen has developed a training program covering the top 5 practices used to ensure success in either selecting flavour combinations or using them during the prototyping and commercialization phase. You will be able to get a 30 min direct training session with him, with supporting materials. It’s one of the cheapest and fastest ways to ensure you have the expert knowledge of years of experience.
FLAVOUR SELECTION & APPLICATION FREE 20 MINUTE INTAKE
Stephen will help you ask and get answers to all the right questions:
- How best to select the flavours? What kind of questions should I begin with? How do I go about selecting potential flavours?
- What are the flavour suppliers looking for from me, so they can best help me?
- What are the critical technical questions I should be asking the flavour supplier (concerning my base, process and design parameters)?
- How should I think about prototype development, evaluation and commercialization issues?
- What kinds of things do I need to consider related to QA/QC, HACCP, etc. when selecting flavours?
- What’s the best practice for ongoing procurement after I develop and manufacture my product?
Have a free intake chat with Stephen to see how you can benefit.